 CAD / 14117
    Motion to move the LSC elections: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Willy Tschager
   hi folks, In response to this old thread (URL) since nobody has reacted to it, the LDraw Steering Committee likes to pick it up and proposes to shift the LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) elections from July to October by modifying the LDraw.org (...) (18 years ago, 3-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Motion to move the LSC elections: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —William Howard
     (...) Shifting the dates from July/August to October/November makes sense to me, as the election then doesn't clash with summer holidays. I also have no objection to serving the extra three months this time around. William (18 years ago, 7-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Motion to move the LSC elections: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Lars C. Hassing
     (...) Thank you Willy for extending the time frames. /Lars (18 years ago, 7-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Motion to move the LSC elections: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I have no objections to this change. One thing I would add would be a statement about the fact that the dates may flex a few days in either direction due to the personal schedules (read: real life events) of the site admins. -Orion (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)