 CAD / 14089
    Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey, Very cool. My grandparents had LL when I was growing up, so these bring back fond memories. I did hate those roofs, though. As I recall, if you just bumped the house all those slats would slide down. Hm, instead of Ldraw, wouldn't this be (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : ) —Jason S. Mantor
   Glad you like it : ) Actually I did start on pieces from Construx and Meccano a while back. I gotta see if I can find those... I had thought about Tinker toys too! (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)