 CAD / 1406
  Re: people i would most like to build with...

(...) Wow, I didn't know you were so close! Barbara and I are going to Mesa Verde in Colorado this summer or fall -- wanna meet up with some Legos? :-, (...) I find that if I surround myself with talent, it gets much easier for me to, erm, "borrow" (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: people i would most like to build with...

(...) Possibly :-) Let me know when you finalize you times, and I might be able to take a short trip. (...) I would probably just covertly catalogue those ideas for later reverse engineering/incorporation. I am one of those people who tend to be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)