 CAD / 14045
  LDraw Java Applet?

I'm sure people have thought of this before, but it would be really nice to have an LDraw Java Viewer developed, so that models could be viewed in a web page. I imagine it could fetch the part files from LDraw.org, or, even simpler, have a utility (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Java Applet?

Jeffrey, I have actually been working on a Javascript, AJAX and SVG based browser 3d Object viewer. Its not quite ready for prime time, but it means you do not get the associated Java start up time, plus it is very responsive. I will be demoing it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)