 CAD / 14022
    Bionicle masks available to convert to .dat —Daniel Collis
   I have multiple extras of the first line of Bionicle masks. They are in a box waiting to be shipped to whomever is willing to do the work. I don't expect them back. Cut 'em up if you need. It's a needed sacrifice for a great cause. I'm even going to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)