 CAD / 14022
14021  |  14023
Subject:
Bionicle masks available to convert to .dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 04:11:00 GMT

I have multiple extras of the first line of Bionicle masks. They are in a box
waiting to be shipped to whomever is willing to do the work. I don't expect them
back. Cut 'em up if you need. It's a needed sacrifice for a great cause. I'm
even going to pay the shipping to send them to you. Give me a reply here or
emaille me.

P.S. COLLECTORS: I will be checking to see if you have done any work to make
parts. I want these to go only to someone who IS going to do the work. I will
not send them to just a collector.