 CAD / 13966
13965  |  13967
Subject:
2006 LSC: Election Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:36:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The winners of the 2006 LDraw Standard Committee (LSC) Election are (in
alphabetical order by last name):

Travis Cobbs
Ross Crawford
Lars C. Hassing
William Howard
Guy Vivan

Congratulations to the new LDraw Standard Committee (LSC) members!

Please confirm by replying to this message or via e-mail that you will use your
lugnet mail addresses also for the LSC mailing list at
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/lsc.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee