 CAD / 13936
  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

Niels, Thanks for putting this together. It is good to encourage new people to become reviewers, and to reassure them that it isn't that hard to do. Now, some of my personal observances: IMO, the most useful thing for a new reviewer to understand (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

(...) Good points, I think I'll try to separate these in into a separate section early in the tutorial. (...) This tutorial was more or less meant to be an example on how you can review a part (basically the way I do it, since that's what I know). I (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

(...) Sorry about that, I didn't mean to imply that you did. I just thought that list might be useful for beginners. (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

(...) If you (started as a reviewer on a part) start to do the edit of a part yourself because of inactive authors, your function changes from part reviewer into parts author. So how to fix those errors apply to authors, not to reviewers. Reviewers (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

(...) np (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Tutorial on reviewing parts

(...) You did mail it to me: I'd really like to include it, but it seem a bit too sketchy imo: I've mailed it back to you with some suggestions 2 times, but I guess your spamfilter ate it or someting... I'll try to find it on my desktop when I turn (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)