 CAD / 13863
  Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements

in addition to the list , would it be possible to make a price per piece avalible in the list. (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements

(...) That's the next thing I am planning to add. If you're not already aware, Marc Nelson Jr. has already done a lot of work towards gathering price information. He's posted prices for many (I'm not sure if he's done them all) of the brick (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)