 CAD / 13859
    Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements —Jason Allemann
   (...) I found some time to play around with this again over the weekend. The data conversion is much more complete, includes the part names, and is searchable. (URL) that there are still a couple of parts that don't get mapped correctly though. J (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements —Christopher Masi
   (...) [...] (...) Wow, I propose a kludge for creating a list of elements in LDD and people jump up and point out that LEGO has a list (thanks), and others go on to design pages that read the information right out of the LDD files! The only thing (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)