 CAD / 13847
  Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements

(...) Another possibility is to write a program that grabs the info from the XML files. The available parts are listed in database/bricks/NNNN...ctory.tix, the table to convert the LDD colours to LDraw is in database/ldraw.xml Some of the part (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements

(...) [...] (...) Good point Rosco... I noticed that file too, but that is way beyond my limited abilities :) Chris (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements

(...) Well, seeing a challenge there, and not having used XSL before, I started working on a XSL solution :) Got something basic working, I'll let you know when I have something usable ;) ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)