 CAD / 13844
    Re: Minifig generator for macosx? —Danny Staple
   Hi Leo, Couldnt the OSX version just build with the same GTK bindings? I thought that would be able to run. Maybe some of the code from the Linux stuff could be refactored and made to run in the OSX build. You have got me thinking now, about (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifig generator for macosx? —Leonardo Zide
    I hate GTK and I wouldn't want to offer a version with non native Win32 or OSX look, it's just too ugly and scares users. I've written a Linux GTK application at my previous job and ported it to Win32 later and I had terrible feedback from users, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad)