 CAD / 1371
Re: TIE fighter Micromodels in .dat group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 23:33:42 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Karim wrote:
I just posted 4 more models...

They look great!  I think the way you did the foils is fine - it even
makes the ships look a little sleeker / more agressive.
--Bram

Thanks!  I think they turned out pretty well.  The tiles on the foils makes them
look really shiny & brand-new, which is how i always envisioned the Empire's
forces.

BTW, I just posted some more ships... I figure, since I'm posting in groups of
four, (with the exception of the hoth-themed vehicles...) I should put up three
more ships to go with the Slave 1.

I just posted an Imperial Shuttle, a version of the Millenium Falcon that is
more to scale with the other ships, and the Moldy Crow.

The Falcon is sort of like the Holy Grail of StarWars ships... If you do it
right, its great, but people tend to be very picky about it...  I think that my
version is pretty good, but I still have problems with it. If any one wants to
try to fix it, you're more than welcome.

Hmmm, I have made 15 Microfig SW vehicle in the last 3 days... I guess I need to
put a page up for them :-)

--Karim