 CAD / 13706
  conext sensetive web pages

My girlfriend came up with a great idea the other day...... What if you were looking at a rendering of a lego model generated by LDraw, and you could drag your cursor over a part, and it would tell you the part number? That could be pretty handy, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: conext sensetive web pages

(...) I know.... responding to my own post.... I guess this is the same as having your web browser know about MLCad and viewing models over the web using that. The only difference is that the viewer doesn't *have* to have LDraw/MLCad installed, and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)