 CAD / 13695
13694  |  13696
Subject:
Augmented Reality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 06:42:27 GMT

Hello world...

A while ago I discoverd Augmented Reality(AR). This lets you combine images from your webcam with virtual objects.

When I was looking for an idea for what to do with AR, I just came over to LEGO®.(No textures needed :),prebuilt bricks and models)

On this page I found the Dat fileformat, so i tried to use it.

There are still some “normals”problems, but if i switch out my specular lights things look quite well.

Enouth said, lets have a view.

greetings from Stuttgart, Micha