 CAD / 13679
    Re: personal OMR —Anders Isaksson
   (...) yourself, or is it a collection of models from others? How much time have you spent modeling (do you dare to enen *think* about how much time has been spent?) Another question, 'personal OMR', does that mean that you own all these sets - if (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: personal OMR —Michael Heidemann
   Anders Isaksson schrieb: (...) I have no idea how long I am working on this files. I have also collect some from other sides, but mainly they are listed, maybe some. Then the author is listed correctly(I hope). (...) "personal OMR" because not every (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad)