 CAD / 13679
Re: personal OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:46:36 GMT

mikeheide wrote:
I just started my personal OMR at http://mikeheide.liveline.de/index.htm

Wow! There's a lot of work put into that. Have you modeled all these
yourself, or is it a collection of models from others? How much time have
you spent modeling (do you dare to enen *think* about how much time has been
spent?)

Another question, 'personal OMR', does that mean that you own all these
sets - if so, I'm envious!

Next some things about the page:

- Maybe it should be split in more pages with a main page where you select
category (or whatever). It does take quite a while to load on my 512 kB
'broadband' connection.

- I would like the pictures a bit larger

- A lot of the pictures at the end are missing. Is that intentional
(pictures not ready, for example), or has something gone wrong in your
upload process?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm