 CAD / 13670
    MLCAD NXT —Larry Whitman
   So, now that the blessed 100 have been decided. Can anyone say if they are going to model the new components (NXT brick, sensors, and motors)? I was hoping that those of us who were not chosen could try our models virtually, prior to the final (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: MLCAD NXT —Steve Bliss
   (...) My understanding is that MPD'ers are only allowed to say that they are part of the MPD, and nothing else, until the magic date. So if someone is modeling the NXT elements, they can't say it in public. Steve humble member of the MPD (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad)