 CAD / 13671
Re: MLCAD NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:33:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Whitman wrote:
So, now that the blessed 100 have been decided. Can anyone say if they are going
to model the new components (NXT brick, sensors, and motors)? I was hoping that
those of us who were not chosen could try our models virtually, prior to the
final release.

My understanding is that MPD'ers are only allowed to say that they are part of
the MPD, and nothing else, until the magic date.

So if someone is modeling the NXT elements, they can't say it in public.

Steve
humble member of the MPD