 CAD / 1363
Re: SW MicroFig Model: Slave 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:39:06 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Karim wrote:
Hmmmm, how about this:

Wow, wow, wow, and ...(counting)... wow.

One note, though, Karim:  multiple models in the same message don't work too
well in the .cad.dat newsgroup.  Any wau you could re-post those four in
separate messages?  The snowspeeder and AT-ST also?

Oh, OK.  I didn't know that.  I'll repost them seperately.

BTW, I realized that the version of the Y-Wing that I posted was the wrong
file... I accidentally posted a working file that i was using as a study... who
can point out the impossibility first? ;)

The Y-Wing that I'm posting now is the correct version.

--Karim