 CAD / 1362
Re: SW MicroFig Model: Slave 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:35:30 GMT

Karim wrote:
Hmmmm, how about this:

Wow, wow, wow, and ...(counting)... wow.

One note, though, Karim:  multiple models in the same message don't work too
well in the .cad.dat newsgroup.  Any wau you could re-post those four in
separate messages?  The snowspeeder and AT-ST also?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)