 CAD / 13618
  LPub whish list

While creating building instructions for this project ((URL) I had a few problems with LPub (I solved most of them with some image edition). If/when Orion or someone else can add features to LPub, here is what I'd like... - Multiple usage of the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub whish list

(...) I'll have to test this to see what is going on. (...) dozen or more meta-commands for describing the placement of said image (he says because LPub already has dramatically more meta-commands than any other program). (...) Hmmm...... then we'll (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub whish list

(...) I do understand your concern. But it would be a nice feature ;o) And in line with a lot of official LEGO BI. (...) Maybe the "LPUB [BOM|PLI] PART MARGINS x y" that already define the distance from annotation string for axle length would be (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)