 CAD / 13595
Re: Looking for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:47:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
I am looking for:

6567c01 - the wind sheild for the Santa Fe engine (2x6x2)
50746 - the new slope, 1x1, small type

Are they somewhere?

or are there a general update for the latest...?
and how do I install it?
(idea: add it to the lugnet pages: latest update for the last 3 months of parts)

Both available on the LDraw Parts Tracker subject to the usual disclaimer :

"Anyone can download unofficial parts for their own use. We also encourage you
to let the part authors know about any defects you find.
Please remember: these are unofficial parts. They may be incomplete, or
inaccurate, and it's likely that when they are released, they'll be changed in
ways that could mess up any model you use them in."

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6567c01.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6567.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/6567s01.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/50746.dat

Parts update announcements are made on LUGNET and usually get Highlighted on the
lugnet/cad main page - e.g.
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3111
and the latest updates are always on the LDraw site
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=26

Chris