 CAD / 13518
    Help Needed: How to generate high quality gif images from LDRAW parts —Dustin Jones
   I'm trying to generate GIF images of the LDRAW library in many different colors, just like LUGNET's PARTSREF. But, I can't seem to generate high quality images. This is what I'm aiming for:(URL) (from LUGNET's PARTSREF) And this what I'm (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Help Needed: How to generate high quality gif images from LDRAW parts —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Dustin, First mistake using GIF. Use PNG (preferable) or JPG. GIF can only have 256 colours which means a lot of neat shading can get lost. A second piece of advice is generate the VEC at double size and then resize. Basically this would (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)