 CAD / 13472
  RE: LPub woes

Hi Travis, Unfortunately you're right in that it doesn't fix the LPub problems. One minor point, you may want to update the m6459.ldr file as some of the parts have been ~moved (and LPub can't cope with those as it looks in parts.lst for its (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub woes

(...) Thanks for the heads-up. I'll correct that in the next LDView release. I haven't edited the model in so long that I never noticed that some of the parts had moved. I suppose I should also add moved-to detection to LDView, and have LDView show (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)