 CAD / 13453
  White Shading in Lpub?

I have captured the Snowman from LEGO 4759 ((URL) and rendered it with LPub. I am not sure why the white on the snowman images differs from the white used for the bricks in the BOM image. Does anyone know what I can set in Lpub so the model images (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: White Shading in Lpub?

(...) Mike, Look for "Previous Step Color Scaling" or something like that. and pull the scroll bar thumb all the way to the left. Kevin (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: White Shading in Lpub?

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ir1pnM.1v8z@lugnet.com... (...) It already is all the way to the left. Anything else to try? Thanks, Mike (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)