 CAD / 13454
Re: White Shading in Lpub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh wrote:
I have captured the Snowman from LEGO 4759
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4759) and rendered it with LPub.  I am not sure
why the white on the snowman images differs from the white used for the
bricks in the BOM image.  Does anyone know what I can set in Lpub so the
model images are not shaded?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

  Look for "Previous Step Color Scaling" or something like that. and pull the
scroll bar thumb all the way to the left.

Kevin