 CAD / 13429
  Re: LDraw files for Large models/scenes?

(...) Aah! Mr. Goldman's stuff, yes. Well, I kinda figured out that needed something like that, but you've just hit the same wall that I did, when I'd finished those mocs: None of those architecture guys seem to be interested in modelling their (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw files for Large models/scenes?

(...) One possibility would be to make the 'background' town and render it with a spherical camera (angle 180,90 IIRC). This can be saved and then mapped onto the sky_sphere (or a smaller encompassing sphere) and used as the background for scenes. I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad)