 CAD / 1337
    ldraw wont work —Edwin McCurdy
   I down loaded ldraw not to long ago and when i ran it i couldnt, it gave me a message saying this: This program has performed an illegal operation and will be terminated. Quit all programs, and then restart your computer. If the program consistently (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: ldraw wont work —Terry Keller
   (...) I would like to help you, but from what you wrote, it seems you may be having other problems. A few general things to try: 1. Run scandisk on all drives to repair any disk errors. 2. Try shutting down some of the background programs running (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: ldraw wont work —Steve Bliss
   (...) Redownload and reinstall the ldraw.exe installation archive. Steve (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)