 CAD / 13357
    Technique for creating minifig heads —Edwin Pilobello
   I just discovered that a minifig head is drawn by defining every feature on the face as an Ldraw type. So what's a good way to measure the points? Does one draw the facial features on graphing paper wrapped around a cylinder to scale? (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Technique for creating minifig heads —Steve Bliss
   (...) I haven't done many heads (like, none that I remember). Your approach could work. Another approach would be to scan the part to make a 2D version of the pattern (enlarged). Then measure the (x,y) coordinates of the points, and project these (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)