 CAD / 13305
Re: Idea for better LEGO Factory building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joe Strout wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Joe Strout wrote:

   So, an enterprising individual could make up bricksets that correspond to the actual bags. We could then much more easily design models in LDD that come out reasonably priced.

BrickWiki now has a page on Custom LDD Part Sets. This has been tested and, apart from the custom icon, seems to work just fine. So now it would be even easier for someone to create part sets that correspond to the LEGO Factory part bags, and become a hero among LF users everywhere...

Best,
– Joe

Joe, what did you test? Did you use this small file to try to upload a design to the gallery for others to buy? My concern is that might not work, I couldn’t tell what you meant, but if you tested it, coolness!