 CAD / 13289
    Any FPS or RTS AFOL modders out there? —Stefan Garcia
   I like acronyms...anyways... I'm working on BrickSpace, and now BrickFire. Also trying to learn C so I can write my own FPS and RTS, but that's a bit longer term. Right now, I'm wondering if among our fine ranks there are any of you who are modders, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: Any FPS or RTS AFOL modders out there? —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I started a Half-Life 2 mod two years ago called Block Party. Search the lugnet.gaming newsgroup for its older name, LEGOLAND, and you'll find the other posts about it. (URL) Look for a (very) limited release in a few weeks. -Jordan Bradford (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: Any FPS or RTS AFOL modders out there? —Stefan Garcia
   I was wondering what happened to y'all. Glad to see you're still around. :) Sounds quite ambitious - I've reg'd on the forums, and y'all might see me over there. I'll be more than happy to share the source meshes for the CS weapons and minifigs from (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)