 CAD / 13289
13288  |  13290
Subject:
Any FPS or RTS AFOL modders out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:05:07 GMT

I like acronyms...anyways...

I’m working on BrickSpace, and now BrickFire. Also trying to learn C so I can write my own FPS and RTS, but that’s a bit longer term. Right now, I’m wondering if among our fine ranks there are any of you who are modders, and would be interested in joining with me to make or write these mods and programs (Homeworld 2 and HaloCE currently).

Here’s is BrickSpace’s home: http://www.classic-space.com/brickspace/

My experience is mainly with 3D content creation, though I got halfway through the BrickSpace TC by myself before breaking the engine. I’m looking mainly for people who can work and learn well by theirselves, can create good, high quality models (right now of Classic Space stuff), can work with graphics for things such as menu and interface design, and have a fair bit of free time. They also need to be able to take a fair bit of instruction from me, as I have some specific ideas for this family of mods.

If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of - please, post! :)

-Stefan-