 CAD / 13091
13090  |  13092
Subject:
6 wide autorack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:32:48 GMT

i was finally able to complete a working design for a autorack,

pictures are here
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/autorack/1ar_scene.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/autorack/ar_inside.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/autorack/ar_loaded.png

(after moderation)

this model is only single level due to size, however i am happy to say you can
fit some cars in it, and maybe even a small truck to.