 Trains / 25564
Re: 6 wide autorack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 03:24:18 GMT

Thomas Burger wrote:
i was finally able to complete a working design for a autorack,

pictures are here
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/autorack/1ar_scene.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/autorack/ar_inside.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/autorack/ar_loaded.png

(after moderation)

this model is only single level due to size, however i am happy to say you can
fit some cars in it, and maybe even a small truck to.

Hey Tom,

   I really like that. I am a _very_ big fan of autoracks, so I just
might have to experiment with you technique. Now, if only we could get
transparent plates to put behind those grille tiles. I just love the way
you can see the cars and trucks through the sides on the real thing.

Chris