 CAD / 13061
    Re: LPub 2.4.7 available —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Kevin, Finally got around to downloading this version and just discovered that the meta-command LPUB PACK SUBS doesn't seem to do anything. The new version seems to wipe the _bom.ldr file after use too so I can't even repack with my own (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub 2.4.7 available —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) With the new technique of figuring out how much part images can overlap each other (tighter packing algorithm), PACK SUBS is not invoked, if there is overlap. Currently, the overlap detection process only has to check the the previous part (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub 2.4.7 available & LDiff comment —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) Thanks for that Kevin. Could you turn piece packing off and use bounding box packing for the PACK SUBS (does it have an underscore? my documentation doesn't seem to say so) routine perhaps? Or have an option to use the old packing (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad)