 CAD / 1306
    Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff —Paul Gyugyi
   I can guess what it is: IE is using a temp file name and path name that is a little too weird for LDLite. The LDLite code that opens file names changed in 1.6, and it is possible that a unallowed symbol is in the path to the file, e.g. something not (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff —Kim Toll
     Paul Gyugyi wrote in message <36EB5A65.CE9B8A20@g...yi.com>... (...) Yep, looks like you've got it here. Just to check, I saved a file to disk (rather than opening it immediately) and IE provided a default name of "ldraw(2)". So, I saved it with (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff —Benoit Cerrina
   Hi here are extracts from two articles out of the microsoft documentation: extract 1: Long Names to Use for Testing Use the following guidelines to test your application for proper handling of long file and printer names (spaces are represented by (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff —Todd Lehman
   (...) Benoit, This information you extracted from the two articles -- was it copyrighted information? Did MS place it in the public domain or grant a license to republish it elsewhere? --Todd (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)