 CAD / 12911
  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) John, I threw together a simple command line program called subset (anyone got a better name?) You provide it with two parameters: The file name of the "official" set, and the file name of the "alternate" model. It prints out two list: The (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

Kevin, is the program still up there? I tried going to the link you provided but I get a 404 page not found error. I tried going to www.kclague.net/subset Let me know where I can get the program and I will test it out. Thank you for taking the time (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) My bad: www.kclague.net/subset.exe Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

OK, I got the file but when I try to run it I get the following error: "The dynamic link library rtl60.bpl could not be found in the specified path..." Where ... continues to list all my paths listed in my path variable. Where can I get the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) I will create a release package. The only alternate name I've been given is compare...... What about lsetcomp for LDraw Set Compare Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) LDiff ? Philo (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)