 CAD / 12910
    Re: White noise around model with colored background —Travis Cobbs
   (If you haven't read Don's message, go do that now. It's too long to quote here.) I have a few comments. The first is that it will only fully work if you set the line width to 2 or more. Otherwise, you'll have jaggies around the inside edges of the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: White noise around model with colored background —Don Heyse
   (...) And I'm not sure I understand what you're saying about the linewidths. :^) I use glPolygonOffset to make sure the lines get drawn over the polygons underneath. (Plus I cheat a bit and add a bit more z to antialiased edge lines so even skinny (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: White noise around model with colored background —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Well, as you point out below, I was mostly wrong. However, I suspect it will still produce jaggies on the inside edge of the lines (but I could be wrong). These would almost certainly go away with 2-pixel edge lines. (These things are very (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)