 CAD / 129
  Re: LDraw Color Chart

(...) Awesome! (Now can you number them in the same drawing? ;-) BTW -- not a flame, but just FYI -- the lugnet.cad group does accept .DAT files for things that are of interest primarily to CAD developers, or for things that are in progress where (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Color Chart

(...) Thanks. I thought about adding numbering, but I would have had to place each numeral individually in the chart. Well, I guess I could have thrown together a routine to "print" numeral commands into the file. The real reason I didn't number was (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Color Chart

(...) I made a numbered chart. Unfortunately, the .DAT file is 250K, which is too big to post through Free Agent. But I tried. Steve (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Color Chart  [DAT]

Since Suzanne pointed out this old thread, I thought I'd use new technology (MPD) to provide a better chart. (...) Your wish is my command. 0 FILE colchart.dat 0 Chart of LDraw Color Codes 0 Author: Steve Bliss 1 16 -380 -375 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)