 CAD / 129
Re: LDraw Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:34:34 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

[cool chart snipped]

Awesome!  (Now can you number them in the same drawing?  ;-)

BTW -- not a flame, but just FYI -- the lugnet.cad group does accept .DAT files
for things that are of interest primarily to CAD developers, or for things that
are in progress where discussion feedback is desired.  The differences between
lugnet.cad.dat and lugnet.cad are:

   lugnet.cad.dat
     - Only accepts posts with .DAT content
     - Followup-To defaults to lugnet.cad if unspecified

   lugnet.cad
     - Accepts discussion messages and also .DAT content

I don't know if the color chart is finalized and who its intended audience is,
but I thought I'd point out that lugnet.cad accepts .DAT content just in case
anyone was wondering...

Ultimately, it's up to the community to decide on guidelines/suggestions for
what sorts of .DAT content is appropriate in each group.  (Maybe people never
want to see .DAT content in lugnet.cad, and that's OK...or maybe people never
want to see unfinished content in lugnet.cad.dat, and that's OK too.)

--Todd