 CAD / 12898
  LPub building instruction progress

Kevin (and others interested), Take a look at this: (URL) you can imagine by now, I am quite happy about this result :-) Though I have two points I like to do better: 1. There is a "halo" effect arount one of the pointers of the callout in step 8 2. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub building instruction progress

(...) Very cool, Jaco! (...) I'm not quite sure why Borland's graphics routine does this. I use the exact same points to draw the triangles and the lines. (...) Yes, this is a bug, and it is in the area that I has just been heavily rewritten. If you (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub building instruction progress

(...) Are you drawing in the same *direction*? LineTo(x,y) draws a line upto >>but not including<< <x,y>. This is a thing of the Windows API that's always been there (since Win 1.0). The same goes for rectangles, I think. (I think the LPub results (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)