 CAD / 12714
    Re: Make Small BOMs —Don Heyse
   (...) You know, I think Kevin and I were discussing this not too long ago. I vaguely remember something about using the (URL) minkowski sum> on the alpha channel of the png files. But I don't remember exactly what for. Anyhow, there's a nifty applet (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Make Small BOMs —Don Heyse
   (...) And before I forget, here's a link to (URL), an open source bin packing program. Maybe there's some good ideas in there. Have Fun, Don (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Make Small BOMs —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks! Knowing the name of things makes it so much easier to find them. I did actually search for this type of algorithm at some point but I think I was searching for "rectangular packing" which wasn't very succesful. That's a nifty looking (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)