 CAD / 12655
    Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous) —Don Heyse
   (...) Possibly. (...) Yeah, I noticed this too, but I haven't been able to capture the exact ldglite command line and temporary .ldr file used by lpub to render a single part for the BOM. Lpub seems to delete them, and I'm not sure if I can keep (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous) —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I got the command line by putting a MessageBox call at the very beginning of the main entry point for LDView. Then, I manually attached a debugger to the process when the message box appeared. This lets you debug. --Travis (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub 2.3.0.6 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous) —Don Heyse
   (...) Yeah, I can never remember how to attach gdb to a running process, so that one isn't in my usual bag of tricks. I'll have to try harder to remember it next time. Fortunately for me, Kevin already found the bug in lpub. :^) Don (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.cad)