 CAD / 12612
  LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions

I'm using LPub 2.2.0.0 Why does LPub generate a render with the correct camera angle when I do a "Complete Assembly" but not when I generate "Instruction Images". In this case the camera angle is supposed to be globe, lattitude: 30, longitude: 45, (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions

(...) Hi Jon, This is not very clean in LPub, but the Globe Camera stuff does not affect building instructions. One thing LEGO does in their building instructions is turn the model, to make the backside of the model visible. MLCad provides ROTSTEP (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions

(...) Yeah, that's pretty confusing. (...) Ok. In MLCad I've added an absolute rotation step of 30,45,0 to the beginning of my ldraw file. I've added a rotation end step to the end of it. When I try it now in LPub it crashes: L3P failed for file (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions

(...) As an aside, I'll be trying out the new version you just announced, I just want to figure this problem out with the version I have first. (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions

(...) There are a number of reliability problems with the version you are using. I'd try the new one rather than wrestling with the old one. It is undoubtedly an LPub bug. Kevin (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions

(...) Ok cool. I'll give it a go and let you know what happens. (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.cad)