 CAD / 12612
12611  |  12613
Subject:
LPub rendering wrong camera angle for instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 22:13:43 GMT

I'm using LPub 2.2.0.0

Why does LPub generate a render with the correct camera angle when I do
a "Complete Assembly" but not when I generate "Instruction Images".

In this case the camera angle is supposed to be globe, lattitude: 30,
longitude: 45, orthographic.

This has been bothering me for some time.  There must be something
simple I'm missing.

Thanks in advance for help.

--
[ j o n :: p a l m e r ]