 CAD / 12598
  Re: LSynth and string

(...) Those are definitely advantages toward Larry's file. We should probably integrate Larry's code into my subfile, one way or the other. One way to integrate the part files would be to submit Larry's file as a a subfile, in parts\s\, and have the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth and string

(...) For POV-Ray, it seems like the best results would be obtained through some kind of mapping. Use a plain cylinder object with 'string texture' mapped onto it. Steve (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad)