 CAD / 1250
  Yet Another LDraw Viewer

Well, I was not completely pleased with the tools that were availble for modelling new parts. So I wrote my own. It runs on Linux using Perl, PerlTk and OpenGL. It might run on Windows but I have not tested it. (URL) the moment you can load a part (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Yet Another LDraw Viewer

(...) searched the site (URL) , but couldn't seem to find anything. And is OpenGL free to use for everyone? Fredrik (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Yet Another LDraw Viewer

(...) Try mesa, a GPLed OpenGL replacement. You can get it at www.mesa3d.org or find rpms at ftp://contrib.redhat.com/ (...) Mesa is. You will also need Perl, PerlTk and my OpenGL perl hooks. -ben (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)