 CAD / 12493
Re: Missing parts in Ldraw, what do I do now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ian Reid wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Ian Reid wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:
I'm not an expert in Ldraw, and are not too familar with the Ldraw
website....
I'm searching for a Tyre 56x30R Baloon (part 32180)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32180 but can't find the *.dat file for
that. It is a pretty old tyre so it is strange that it is not in the part
list and not in the unofficial list either. Is there other places to search
for parts to add to the Ldraw library?

I have authored Tyre 56x30R Baloon (part 32180)...now if I could just find
someone nice enough to review it for me.

Submit it to the Parts Tracker.  The PT is the offical process by which all
parts are approved for the Offical Library.

http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

-Orion
Thank for your advice Orion.
It has been on the parts tracker for a while.
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/32180.dat
I guess I wanted to finish something for once by appealling to an audience which
may include LDRAW parts reviewers.

Yeah, I admit that I've been less active on the PT as of late.  Right now we're
still in a holding pattern on the next update due to several key authors that
have not yet responeded to the CA.  All my PT effort have been towards this
effort.

-Orion