 CAD / 12484
    Re: Missing parts in Ldraw, what do I do now? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Submit it to the Parts Tracker. The PT is the offical process by which all parts are approved for the Offical Library. (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Missing parts in Ldraw, what do I do now? —Ian Reid
   (...) Thank for your advice Orion. It has been on the parts tracker for a while. (URL) guess I wanted to finish something for once by appealling to an audience which may include LDRAW parts reviewers. Ian (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Missing parts in Ldraw, what do I do now? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Yeah, I admit that I've been less active on the PT as of late. Right now we're still in a holding pattern on the next update due to several key authors that have not yet responeded to the CA. All my PT effort have been towards this effort. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad)